Style Hunting- Martha Kwahene







































Martha in the Leather Jacket...





Name: Martha Kwahehe, 22
City:  Cape Town
Sense of Style: " My style is eclectic, modern, african and colourful. My mood determines what I wear... I love anything out of the ordinary, hence why I incorporate  different textures and fabrics. I mix African print with Aztec print.. (JUMP ON THAT TRAIN PEOPLE- sean)..
IM A BOHO-VINTAGE WITH A HINT OF AFRICANESS! I borrow various trends in fashion and mix it up to suit me. Experimenting with weird things, is what I love...

Current Obsession: Jefftrey Campbell boots, collared shirts and button accessories
Trend Horoscope: " I think we are going back to the 60's with big hair, bold lips, statement pieces and bold make up! I see that drop waists and peplums have made a return. We have sort of gone through every ERA in a way.. At the moment we are doing the whole Hipster 90's look.
We are also increasingly  embracing prints. Fashion is on the modernisation of african prints ( especially West African Fabrics) everyone is making western- styled clothing frome african fabric, incorporating it into everyday wear, from scarves to ties to head wraps."



http://www.glamour.co.za/2012/10/16/win/the-today-i-m-wearing-style-diarist-search-top-ten?iidx=8#iidx=8

Martha is in the all popular GLAMOUR- "today im wearing".. Style Diarist search top ten..
Above is the link to vote for her. Come on Readers lets help our Girl win!






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment