STREET STYLE IN ABIDJAN





African Fashion | Street Style in Abidjan









































 

First Name : Kifack
City : Abidjan , Vallons
Occupation : Event Planner , fashion journalist
Sense of style : Fashion is my profession , my routine . I need to dress up to feel good and to inspire
Trend prediction : I have a dream that one day , more African Men will wear Wax tuxedos
Current obsession : Never without my black scarf , today is the exception
Item to highlight : wax tuxedo









African Fashion | Street Style in Abidjan







































First Name : Florence
City : Abidjan , Cocody
Occupation : Accounting Student
Sense of style : I love everything glitter , friends tell me I have the soul of a star
Trend prediction : Lace is back babes
Current obsession : I collect rings
Item to highlight : Lace Tuxedo




Street style contributions from Abidjan are provided by Ivory Coast fashion and art blogger Carroll. For more fashion fabulocity check out her blog L'Abidjanaise 


0 comments:

Post a Comment