The Look | Anna Nashandi | Epitome of Glamour










































Name: Anna Nashandi
City: Cape town
Occupation:Brand Strategist at Brandscape Marketing / Model at 3D Management
 Sense of Style: Honestly, I just wear what makes me happy, whatever is clean at the time, and whatever goes with my afro! I have never really been the type to have one specific style or follow one particular trend.
Current Obsession: High-waisted EVERYTHING. Oversized jumpers. Bright nail colours, especially orange and coral. AFROS AFROS AFROS - My greatest obsession for the past 4 years! 
Trend Horoscope: I am probably not the best person to ask, but I think the 90s are making a HUGE comeback. Think re-imagined 90s grunge! We are already seeing hints of it with the crop tops, loose jeans and backwards-worn caps...Throw on a pair of sexy heels and you're good to go. It's Aaliyah meets 2013.

2 comments: