THE LOOK | ZEE HAIRSTYLES

Name: Zee
Sense of Style: I'm a free spirited, intuitive person and my style reflects who I am. I can never plan what I'm going to wear, sometimes I just put on some music and that dictates my mood and wear. I sometimes like to be in character and it makes a dull day so much more exciting for me. It's sometimes strange to people who don't know me well to see so many different styles on me, my hair, the clothes I wear, even the music I listen to but growing up in a house where my parents would listen to Queen and AC/DC one day and soulful jazz the next while humming to beautiful traditional sounds could only produce a child whose love of music and all things artistic reflects on her daily life.
I studied Fine Arts in SA and had the pleasure to mix and mingle with the fashion design students who would make their own clothes and basically wear whatever their moods inspired.
I also love to change it up, I've had so many hairstyles I can't keep count and I believe my hair strongly reflects the mood I'm in,so many people read me that way.
I don't really follow trends because I suck at keeping up with trends but I also love to mix and match thrift-ed items and just be unique you know.







0 comments:

Post a Comment