THE LOOK | WHITNEY GREYTON | CURVY AND LOVING IT!




Name: Whitney Greyton
City: Windhoek
Sense of Style:
I totally identify as plus size and also im fashion obsessed. It is very hard to find great fashion in Namibia and even harder for my size but I make the effort because its an extension of me, an expression of me. I don't have a definitive style I think I go with how I feel that specific day! All I know is I love to look good and feel good and lately glamorous too! 

the look, whitney greyton, curvy fashion, african street style




the look, whitney greyton, curvy fashion, african street style, blue pencil skirt

the look, whitney greyton, curvy fashion, summer looks, semi-casual

the look, whitney greyton, curvy fashion, african street style


Casual Summer Looks

the look, whitney greyton, curvy fashion, african street style

the look, whitney greyton, curvy fashion, african curvy fashion looks

the look, whitney greyton, curvy fashion, summer looks, blue dress





0 comments:

Post a Comment