NIKOLA CONRADIE



After seeing snippets of Nikola Conradie's new collection we just had to have a quick chat with her to find to get the inside scoop on her inspiration for this collection.











 Nikola- "Sooo, a few of the fabrics were sponsored so had to somehow make something with them.
Collection was a bit of everything, didn't have a specific silhouette, because I wanted to give examples of different dress styles and what would suit different body types, so I tried not to use the same style of dress. "













Nikola - "Most of the dresses were things I always wanted to do but never got to it, so just experimented a lot with what I had and made something unique. All the dresses are different.
I really just wanted to be free to try new things out, so this project was really a reconnection with my passion."




0 comments:

Post a Comment