THE LOOK | VANESSA VONROE | MIDI SKIRT STYLE


VAKWETU STYLE, MIDI SKIRT, VANESSA VONROE, NAIROBI FASHION

































Name: Vanessa Vonroe
City: Nairobi
Occupation: Musician and Fashion Designer
Sense of Style: I love keeping it classy and feminine but with that edge. I try to keep the look clean cut, I wear a lot of white and gold colours as well as black.
Current obsession: Fluffy sweaters !!!
Hot Look:
This outfit is from IX (9) Clothing. It is a Kenyan-based brand located in Nairobi city and Nakuru town. It's pieces are for young women and include outfits for different occasions. The Zebra print midi skirt is comfy and stretchy. I've paired it with a faux crocodile-skin crop top that is tied at the front. The shoes are also from a local mall in Nairobi although unfortunately I've forgotten the name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment